Studentpad will continue to maintain all services during the Covid-19 situation, and remains the best way to find first-rate student accommodation. More information on Covid-19 Hide Message
Affiliated with
Hot List

0 Properties Added

Save Clear
Enquiry List

0 Properties Added

Send Clear
Search for Private HallsLetting AgentsClient Info FormHouse HuntingNewsOur LandlordsTestimonialsSearch for International Friendly Landlords


  • Hotel Directory Link Image
  • Local Area Guide Link Image


Go Local

Housing Advice image


Manchester Student Homes is a department of The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University. We are here to make sure you find good quality student accommodation.


We run a landlord accreditation scheme and can help if you have any problems with your accommodation provider or if you have any issues living off campus. Our service is completely free and is also available for students studying at The University of Salford, RNCM and The Manchester College. 

The International Friendly Standard has been created by Manchester Student Homes to recognise those landlords and private halls who provide a fair and transparent service to international students in regards to bookings and contractual terms, as well as going that extra mile in the level of service they provide to international students.

For more information about the service we provide, please see below:



Search Image

Contract Image

house hunting




Who to live with?

Sign-ups and Tenancy Agreements

Where to live?

Legally Binding

Property viewings

Fees and Guarantors

Average rent levels / Bills inc






  Pound Arrow Image

Key Image



moving in


Deposit Protection

Moving in

Type of Schemes


Deposit Protection Contacts

Utility bills

Read more....

Read more....



  House Image

Van ImageMoney Image

living in your home


moving out & deposit returns


Rights, Responsibilities and Repairs

Avoid Deposit Deductions

Being a Good Neighbour

Moving Out

Safety and Security

Deposit Returns





    Briefcase Image

useful contacts


housing literature


The Universities

Viewing Check List

Manchester City Council

Top Tips




To download...




We need your feedback to make sure we only promote the best landlords to students. If you think that your landlord is not meeting our standards, you can contact Manchester Student Homes to make a complaint. Manchester Studnet Homes will conduct an open and transparent investigation and will follow our Code Enforcement procedure. If necessary we may offer to mediate between tenant and landlord.


If your landlord is not apart of the scheme we can still help. Manchester Student Homes offers free housing advice and help if you are having issues with your non accredited landlord.


To make a complaint please use our contact form, here, or e-mail providing as much detail as possible.





Please fill out the form below and press "Submit". We welcome all your comments whether they are good or bad."

Please Wait...