Victoria Point, Flat 168, 44 Hathersage Road, Manchester, M13 0FT
Just a 10 minute walk from The University of Manchester and 15 minutes from Manchester Metropolitan University. It’s a great location for Manchester students.
At Victoria Point you will find amazing common areas, studios and apartments all at value for money prices. A fully kitted Gym, Fitness Room, Cinema Room, Study Room(s), Games Area and professionally decorated common rooms. Also plenty of green space around if you just want to soak up some rays.
All bills are included. Gas, water, internet with Wifi and a membership to PerkBox to help you save money on things you buy when you are at University.
There is an onsite management and maintenance team as well as manned security.
No deposit or fees required to book a room!
At Hello Student we do Homes Not Halls, so make Victoria Point your home away from home!
Tenancies start on 3rd September 2022
All Tenancies are 44 or 51 week contracts
Rent Frequency: Termly/ Annually
No Deposit required
No Booking Fee
International Students will require a UK based guarantor to pay via installments.
Rent:£119 WeekProperty let to individuals
Tenancy Fees Information
563 Bedrooms (563 Available)Available 03/09/2022
No. of bedrooms available563
£119FromPer person per week£119.00 PP/Per Week (price for comparison)
Click for a full range of prices
Summer ConcessionN/AHolding Deposit£0.00
Tenancy Fees Information
Tenancy Deposit Scheme:Not Charging DepositContract Length:Long Let
* Prices per day are based on 365 days in a year. Whole property prices per day based on a single occupant / family unit
|Description||Price||Frequency||Price for comparison (per day)*
|BRONZE ROOM (51 weeks)||£119||Per person per week||£17.00
|SILVER ROOM (51 weeks)||£125||Per person per week||£17.86
|LARGE SILVER ROOM (51 weeks)||£129||Per person per week||£18.43
|GOLD ROOM (51 weeks)||£139||Per person per week||£19.86
|SILVER ROOM (44 weeks)||£144||Per person per week||£20.57
|GOLD ROOM (44 weeks)||£149||Per person per week||£21.29
|PLATINUM ROOM (51 weeks)||£149||Per person per week||£21.29
|LARGE SILVER ROOM (44 weeks)||£150||Per person per week||£21.43
|GOLD EN SUITE ROOM (51 weeks)||£165||Per person per week||£23.57
|PLATINUM EN SUITE ROOM (51 weeks)||£175||Per person per week||£25.00
|PLATINUM STUDIO (51 weeks)||£199||Per person per week||£28.43
- All Double Bedrooms
- Meal Option
- Off Road Parking
- Secure Car Parking
Cinema room, Large Social Space, Table Tennis, Caretaker onsite after hours, Fob Entry System
Safety & Security:
- Burglar Alarm
- Key Code Entry System
- Security Lighting
- Video Entry System
- Adapted Bathroom
- Adapted Kitchen
- Adapted Toilet
- Allergy Free
- Door(s) wide enough for wheelchair access (external 800mm, internal 750mm)
- Fairly Level Access Throughout
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom with sufficient space for a Wheelchair
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bedroom with sufficient space for a Wheelchair
- Ground Floor Toilet with sufficient space for a Wheelchair
- Ground Floor WC
- Level Entry Shower / Wet Room**
- Mid Height Sockets / Switches**
- Moveable Access Ramp
- No Difficult Outside Steps
- Permanant Level or Ramped Access
- Shower / Wet Room
- Shower Over Bath
- Visual / Vibrating Fire Alarm
- Wall Mounted Shower Seat
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
Please mention Studentpad when booking your student accommodation
Unable to load Google Map
- If you were prompted to block or allow content from other websites when entering this page, you need to select to allow the content. [ Reload this page ]
Note: Map pins show approximate property locations.
The landlord, letting agent or private hall may charge fees that are additional to the rent and deposit. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select there may be the following up- front fees:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees (including check in and check out fees)
- Guarantor arrangement / application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees / additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property, per person or per tenancy basis.
At Manchester Student Homes we encourage landlords, letting agents and private halls not to charge additional up-front fees. Accommodation providers who have achieved Accreditation Plus (A+) status have declared that they do not charge additional fees, however we would always advise you to check with the accommodation provider whether any additional fees apply and if they are refundable.