How to Accredit and Advertise

1. Read the Code of Standards

Manchester Student Homes Code of Standards sets out the property standards we require and what we expect of you as a landlord.

code of standards link

2. Agree to the Code of Standards and Terms and Conditions

Agree to the Code of Standards and the terms and conditions of service by registering using our online Studentpad control panel:

Register with MSH link

Please Note: A paper based or full property inspection may be requested for any properties you register with us.

3. Add your property details

Please add or edit your property details online using the Studentpad Control Panel:

Studentpad Control Panel link

If you require any help or guidance please see Studentpad Support link:

Studentpad Support link

4. Email documents to Manchester Student Homes

Please email copies of the following documents to for each property you register with us:

  • Gas Safety Certificate
  • Local Authority Licence eg HMO Licence, Selective Licensing (if applicable)
  • Electrical Periodic Inspection Report
  • We also require your Energy Performance (EPC) Reference number

5. Advertise your property

When all the property documents and details have been approved by us, you will be able to create your adverts online using the Studentpad Control Panel.

Please Note: Your property advert will be automatically removed from the website if any of the documents or certificates provided expire.

6. Prices and Payment

Full prices and advertising dates are available on our Prices and Payments page.

You can make a payment via The University of Manchester Online Store

Help us keep the website up to date and easy for students to use - Please take your property advert off the website as soon as it is let!

If you have any queries about accreditation and advertising with Manchester Student Homes please contact or call 0161 275 7680.